Woco Group environmental policy
Woco stands for the responsible treatment of our environment and compliance with existing environmental legislation.
Fulfilling our social responsibility and exercising sustainability form the essential elements of our corporate culture. Our product philosophy focuses on meeting the highest quality standards while delivering eco-friendly products and pioneering solutions. The active involvement of all employees with internal environmental protection measures ensures sustainability in the attainment of environmental policy objectives.
- As a partner of the automotive industry, it is our obligation to honor the sector-wide environmental goals regarding the realization of environmentally sound technologies. Woco is committed to preserving resources during development, production, and logistical processes.
- Woco's products do their part to decrease the burden on the environment by reducing power consumption and noise. Reduction measures for vehicle emission and fuel consumption are being realized in the powertrain technology and polymer automotive business fields. In the non-automotive business field, with our acoustic and vibration control products we contribute to environmental protection in various ways.
- The environmental impact of our products and processes is reduced through the continuous improvement of our product development and realization processes.
- Our collaboration with authorities is based on a target-oriented approach and mutual trust.
- Suppliers and service providers are included in our environmental protection objectives.
- We insist upon and monitor compliance with statutory regulations as well as adherence to current applicable standards concerning the environmental compatibility of our products.
- The effectiveness of our environmental management system is reviewed through regular audits.