Woco stands for the responsible use of energy resources.
As part of our environmental policy and the associated claim to sustainable production, we undertake to continuously improve energy efficiency in our facilities, whereby measures must be implemented in a cost-efficient manner at all times.
The energy policy is implemented through the introduction of an energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001 with a focus on the following:
- Providing the resources and information that are necessary to achieve the strategic and operational goals.
- Supporting the acquisition of energy efficient products and services.
- Employees are actively involved in the implementation of energy policy.
- Energy consumption is systematically recorded and analyzed.
- Energy consumption is continuously and gradually reduced.
- Energy efficiency, energy conservation and energy consumption are assessed on an ongoing basis.
- The effectiveness of our environmental management system is reviewed through regular audits.
- Relevant regulations and laws are observed.